outfit

Those pink trousers

8:46 PMZosia

Hi peops! This post isn't actually about what I have been wearing today, I would have melted in this outfit. A couple of days ago I decided to try on my new Zara outfit. Pink is my favorite color (not in a Barbie kind of way but more like cotton candy or ice cream) but pink trousers were missing in my closet. When I bought navy high waist trousers at Zara a while ago (I'm wearing them here), I immediately knew that I needed another pair. Believe me, they're really comfortable and look perfect with sneakers. So when they sold them in pink on their website, I knew what I had to do... Oh well and I'm wearing my Reeboks AGAIN because I secretly got a little bit bored of my other sneakers. (thank god shoes can't read)

I hope you've had a lovely weekend! What do you guys think about this look?


Top Zara
Pink trousers Zara
Sneakers Reebok



You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form