aceandtate brands

Ace And Tate Home Try-on

11:21 AMZosia






I'm a sucker for glasses. When I've discovered Ace and Tate, my eyes started to sparkle. I have to admit that I actually didn't even need new glasses, I already had two pairs, but I wanted something different. Luckily these gorgeous models are cheap (only 98 euros!) and, most importantly, you can try them at home before you buy them. And I've got another confession to make: I love trying on glasses. So I ordered my four faves five days ago and today I woke up with a smile and four pair of glasses on my face. The only problem is that I have to pick one pair (but it isn't obligatory) while I would love to have them all. Here they are!


Hudson
Alfred
 Electric Lady
Nina





Hudson

    
 Alfred

Electric lady

Nina

While my friends prefer the Nina, I think the Hudson model is more edgy. Thank God I still have four days left to make a decision (and I could use some help)! Have you also fallen in love with Ace and Tate? Go check out their website!





You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. Ik vind de Nina u ook het beste staan :D En dan het Hudson-model, veel succes met het maken van een keuze alvast! :D

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form